Grow Your Real Estate Or Mortgage Business Through Social Media Marketing
A friendly, dynamic, engaging presence on social media will help you create relationships that could turn into business in the future. A personable approach will give your company a more human feel as you connect with people.
Potential customers may turn to you because of their exposure to your company and its leaders through your blog posts, as well as content shared on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media sites you may use.
While the content should have some range to it to keep things interesting, mixing things up with information and interaction regarding your actual services will remind people of what you have to offer.
To make your company interesting and intriguing, try connecting with people in a variety of ways:
Look Out For The Public Interest
- Start conversations about subjects in the news.
- Ask people for their thoughts on sports and entertainment topics.
- Ask for feedback on favorite vacation spots.
Show Interest in People. (After all, that’s what they care about anyways!)
- Ask questions of those who read your blog or follow you on social media. Listen to the answers and respond.
- Share stories with readers and ask them for feedback and their own stories. Tailor the stories around topics related to buying, building or maintaining a home.
- Hold a contest with a home angle; perhaps focusing on best remodeling or redecorating project, most impressive man cave or best use of small spaces. Give prizes to the top three winners.
Be Personable. People Like Connection.
- Share funny pictures. Kids and animals are common choices, but also scour for some photos related to home ownership.
- Drop in occasional funny or heartwarming tweets or Facebook status updates. Share humorous quotes heard in the office (some offices have a “quote board” where overheard quips get written down).
- Write about holiday traditions experiences in your family or among co-workers.
- Ask Facebook fans what their plans are for the weekend.
Show Generosity To Your Community Members
- Hold fundraising campaigns for nonprofits and post pictures of the events.
- Share ideas to help those in need. Ask others to share their ideas.
- Publicize donations, with photos and amounts, and challenge other businesses to donate.
Post Blog Content Regularly
Keep posts fresh to bring people back for more. In fact, studies have shown that the most productive bloggers and content marketers are adding high value content on a daily basis.
That might seem like a lot if you’re not doing any real estate or mortgage blogging at all, but remember, you can use automated blogging systems to write your blog content for you!
Posting regularly reminds people you exist and keeps instilling your name in their brains.
Don’t forget to include full contact information, directions and company information in your “About Me” section.
If you’d like to learn exactly how to drive more repeat and referral business using blog content marketing and social media syndication,
Fill Out The Simple Form And Get Your FREE eBook Now!