There are different methods that home buyers and sellers may use to find a real estate agent to work with. While some may use the services of a real estate agent who they know personally, others may reach out to a professional who they have located online. In any case, you want to ensure you stand out from the crowd when your services are needed.
In the vast sea a real estate agents to choose from, how do you stand out in the crowd?
First things first, be clear on why you stand out. Show your clients what your standards of quality prove that you are the realtor for them.
- Be a valuable resource. Once you’ve identified something your customers are interested in, set up a Google Alert to monitor that topic so you’ll get a notification when something matching those keyword terms surfaces on the Internet. You can then pass the message along through an e-mail or quick phone call to let your client know about something they may not know about yet.
- Be fair to your cooperating broker. When offering a discounted rate let your clients know that you are discounting your service without hurting the motivation to sell their house.
- Be knowledgeable about the latest and most effective marketing strategies. Mention the marketing materials you will use. (Brochures, postcards, website, etc).
- Give them MORE than what they pay for; provide consultations.
- Give them an easy form of communication. Offer your office hours and contact information for any inquiries and appointments.
- Mention your values and motivation behind your work.
Some things to keep in mind when learning more about your potential clients.
- Talk about your recent clients and their experiences
- Credentials are important. Show them they can trust you; prove your licensed.
- Give them the right attitude. Everyone wants to do business with a winner!
- Show them your educated and know your industry. If you’ve been in the industry a while, state it.
- Bring up current listings and listen to their wants and needs.
Now that we talked about how you can stand out once a potential client finds you. Well, how do you get these leads in your funnel?
A funnel is also known as a sales process. This process is divided into several steps. This ties into finding your target market. If you don’t know who is going to be interested in your product or services, then you will have a hard time starting the process of a funnel.
Social Media is today’s platform to stand out of the crowd! Do you have social media already but not sure how to start making an impact and pulling in leads?
Check out “5 Keys to be Successful in Social Media.”
Creating your funnel starts with social media. Click here to read more of the importance of social media.
Sounds good? Worried you don’t have time to do what you know is best? Let us do it for you! MySMARTblog is the smarter way to blog. We can create a unique website, help you set up your social media platforms, and automate your blogging for you! Check out our packages here.
Leave a Reply